2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
1 large red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup minced red onions
1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
1. Shake together or blend dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
2. Combine the 1 Tbsp soy sauce with 2 cups water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
3. Add chicken and cook, covered, 12-15 minutes until cooked through; remove chicken, let cool and shred.
4. In a large bowl, toss chicken with chickpeas through parsley. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Just before serving, again shake or mix thoroughly the dressing ingredients, then toss salad ingredients with the dressing.
© Malini's Kitchen - Printed from www.infolanka.com/recipes