SINIGANG NA BABOY
* 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc) or sampaloc mixed
* 1 big Onion (diced)
* 6 big tomatoes (quartered)
* 2 pcs Radish (sliced)
* 1 bundle Sitaw Stringbeans (cut into 2" long)
* 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2" long)
* Salt and Patis to taste
* 6 cups water
1. Boil Tamarind to soften or boil the mixed sampaloc. Pound and strain all juicesand set aside.
2. In a casserole, bring pork to a boil, lower fire and simmer until pork is tender.
3. Add onions, tomatoes and Tamarind juice.
4. Add in all the vegetables.
5. Season with salt and Patis to taste.
6. Serve hot. Print this recipe Email this recipe
comments powered by Disqus
© Malini's Kitchen :: Sri Lanka Recipes