02 cups basmati rice
02 tbsp butter
01 onion chopped
01 cm ginger minced
01 tsp powdered turmeric
02 pieces screwpine (pandan) Leaves tied into knot
1. Heat butter.
2. Fry onion and ginger.
3. Add turmeric powder and screwpine (panda) leaves.
4. Fry until fragrant before adding the rice.
5. Add rasaku coconut milk powder to 2 cups of lukewarm water. stir well. pour the mixture. Seasoned with salt and cook the rice until the coconut milk has evaporated.
6. Reduce the heat and cover the pot.
7. Cook the rice another 7 mints.
Print this recipe Email this recipe
comments powered by Disqus
© Malini's Kitchen :: Sri Lanka Recipes