|Attainable New Year's Resolutions |
Posted by S.Suraweera on January 24, 2010 at 16:30:28
All these years I have been making silly New Year's resolutions and failing them miserably so this year I have decided to make some attainable New year's resolutions, this year I resolve to
- Gain weight, about 10 Kgs (25 pounds).
- Stop exercising its a Waste of time.
- Read less coz it makes you think, but after some time I am again back to where I started.
- Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
- Procrastinate more, Starting tomorrow.
- Spend more time at work, surfing with the fast T1 internet connection.
- Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
- Start being superstitious.
- Personal goal: bring back disco.
- Spend my summer vacation in Cyberspace.
- Get further in debt.
- Not believe politicians.
- Focus on the faults of others.
- Never make New Year's resolutions again.